Games of Glory is a top-down action team shooter set in a science fiction universe. Fight alongside your friends to earn fame and fortune in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy
Released in April 25th of 2017 after 3 years of work, Games of Glory is Lightbulb Crew’s first ever internally developed project. The game is available free-to-play on PC and PS4, with effortless cross-play between the two platforms.
Fight alongside your friends on PC and on PS4 in the epic intergalactic arenas of the Synarchy. Strategy, raw talent, practice, and teamwork will get you to the top – but can you stay there?
Set in a Sci-fi universe, Games of Glory is a competitive, team-based, Free-to-Play arena game that puts Shooter mechanics into a top-down environment. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a true sports arena!
- TRUE CROSS PLATFORM – PlayStation 4 and PC Steam cross-platform integration will seamlessly allow players to compete against each other in 4v4 and 3v3 battles across different platforms.
- CONTROL THE COMBAT – Custom controls built from the ground up for PlayStation 4 DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and mouse and keyboard are well-balanced and provide a fast and responsive experience for all players.
- MASSIVE ARSENAL – 50 non-character specific weapons including shotguns, snipers rifles, pistols, flamethrowers, rocket launchers and more can be taken into battle and upgraded during the match to earn an edge over the competition.
- CLONES THAT FIT – Choose a Clone from one of five classes that come suited with three unique abilities that fit every type of playstyle.
- CUSTOM CLUBS – Create a public or private club where like-minded players can join, play together and create custom skins. Teams can then wear their matching skins into the arena and battle together under the same banner.